RIVERCLIFF WHITE RIVER LODGE TWO BATHS,1 King Bed 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full Bed, 2 adult twin bed, DOCK/RAMP Firepit WIFI BARBQ
- SLEEPS 8
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Full Bed
- 2 Adult Twins (Bunk Bed)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with queen sized bed, private bathroom including tub/shower and plenty of hot water.
- 2nd private bedroom has 1 queen and 1 Full Bed. 40 in Smart tv. DIRECTV.
- 3rd bedroom has 2 adult twins (NOT technically a bedroom because it has no window or closet)
- 2nd bathroom
- Living room has two 1-person sofas. 2 Lazy boys.
- Fully furnished kitchen (full-sized refrigerator, oven, microwave, toaster, pots, pans, and utensils)
- 60” smart TV in living room (DirecTV, Netflix)
- WIFI 1GB Fiber high speed.
- Propane BBQ on covered patio
- Fire pit (with free fire wood) for evening pleasure
- Solar Lighted private floating dock you can fish 24/7.
- Extra pillows, blankets, linens, body wash and cream rinse
- Private Laundry room with washer and dryer.
We are located on the Upper White River between the Bull Shoals Dam and Gaston’s Resort. Next to the #1 state park in Arkansas in the breathtaking Ozark Mountains, just 90 miles from Branson, Missouri. Blanchard Springs Caverns is about 90 minutes away. If you’ve never been in a cave—this is a beautiful experience. (Then it’s time to journey to the dock to catch that trophy fish.)
The lighted private secluded dock (which is for Rivercliff’s guests only) and the river are at the end of our long driveway. It is a refreshing walk anytime of the day. The water on the river stays a constant 47 degrees year around, so in the summer months you will be much cooler near the river so come in August to avoid the heat near your home. The White River is home to the wintering bald eagle. Expect to see Canadian geese floating down river and deer in abundance (they frequently rest here). We have counted up to 8 deer in the yard at one time.
We supply everything you need for a fantastic experience but your fishing gear, clothes, and consumables. You may rent our boats or kayaks (on property) OR bring your own. If fly fishing is your thing, we suggest using our private boat ramp where you can launch your own boat. Or you can just catch a trophy trout right off our lighted private secluded dock. Fishing is open year around, and the White River is a famous blue-ribbon trout fishing location written up in Field and Stream magazine and is noted for the world record brown trout of 34 lbs. We can provide a guide at your request.
Enjoy the morning fog that quickly dissipates on the river and the crystal clear clean waters of the White River. Fish, watch the wildlife, relax, rent a boat or kayak. Bring your family there are no other houses close enough to the Rivercliff White River Lodge to disturb your group’s activities.
Forget something? No problem. Bull Shoals is 1.5 miles away, and Walmart is 13 miles away.
- $250/night USD (includes up to 8 OCCUPANTS)
- Additional $20/person over 8 occupants (must call for group rate)
- PET CHARGE $25/stay (lodge has a fenced yard)
- BOAT RENTAL $150 PER 24 hour calendar DAY for 20 ½ ft. John Boat with new 4 stroke electric starter motor (must replenish gas at end of rental)
- KAYAK RENTAL $35/day (with rod holders)
- TANDEM KAYAK RENTAL (tandem for 2 persons) $50/day
*Note: KAYAK pickups available customized for your pickup at multiple destinations downstream at your requested location and time. Rivercliff’s exclusive resort amenity at an additional cost of $25 per person.
Private, secluded, a one of a kind property, your Ozark Mountain Retreat. Come once, and you are hooked for life!