Riverside Cabin B: White River is 110 ft Away with Riverview – 1 King Bed WIFI
River Cabin B AMENITIES:
- King Size Bed Private Bedroom.
- Modern Kitchen with Smooth top stove service. Dish washer. Ice Maker.
- Refrigerator -Freezer-Coffee Maker-Oven- Microwave-Dishes-Utensils-Toaster
- 40 in Smart Flat Screen with cable in living room. Smart Blue Ray DVD Player in bedroom with TV.
- Bathroom with tub/shower-hair dryer- private water heater. Plenty of HOT water.
- Charcoal Park Style Grill.
- Raised covered patio and wraparound deck with river views.
- Fire pit (with free firewood) for evening pleasure.
- Private Boat Ramp/Launch
- Solar Lighted private floating dock you can fish 24/7.
- Extra pillows, blankets, linens, body wash, towels, shampoo, cream rinse.
- Living Room 2 Long Couches
- Dining table
- WIFI 400 MB 5G high speed internet.
We are located on the Upper White River between the Bull Shoals Dam and Gaston’s Resort. Next to the #1 state park in Arkansas in the breathtaking Ozark Mountains, just 90 miles from Branson, Missouri. Blanchard Springs Caverns is about 90 minutes away. If you’ve never been in a cave—this is a beautiful experience. (Then it’s time to journey to the dock to catch that trophy fish.)
The lighted private secluded dock (which is for Rivercliff’s guests only) and the river are at the end of our long driveway. It is a refreshing walk anytime of the day. The water on the river stays a constant 47 degrees year around, so in the summer months you will be much cooler near the river so come in August to avoid the heat near your home. The White River is home to the wintering bald eagle. Expect to see Canadian geese floating down river and deer on our property,
We supply everything you need for a fantastic experience but your fishing gear, clothes, and consumables. You may rent our boats or kayaks (on property) OR bring your own. If fly fishing is your thing, we suggest using our private boat ramp where you can launch your own boat. You may also keep your boat behind our rental boat dock for easy access during the day for your convenience. Or you can just catch a trophy trout right off our lighted private secluded dock. Fishing is open year around, and the White River is a famous blue-ribbon trout fishing location written up in Field and Stream magazine and is noted for the world record brown trout of 34 lbs. We can provide fishing guides at your request.
Enjoy the morning fog that quickly dissipates on the river and the crystal clear clean waters of the White River. Fish, watch the wildlife, relax, rent a boat or kayak.
Forget something? No problem. Bull Shoals is 1.5 miles away, and Walmart is 13 miles away.
Rivercliff’s Riverside Duplex and deck sits just 90 FT from the white river’s edge. Sit on your deck and watch the river go by. Fly fish or wade from our Private Boat Ramp which is right outside your door.
First Class accommodations include private bedroom with King Size Bed, bathroom, living room, and wood burning stove. Living room has two 8 Ft Couches for additional sleeping arrangements. WIFI, Cable TV. Fully furnished Kitchen including refrigerator, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes pots, pans, and utensils.
The other side of the duplex is also available on VRBO River side Cabin with deck facing the river, makes it a great couple retreat or family vacation by renting both sides of the duplex.
Rivercliff properties are private and secluded at home with nature and create a wonderful relaxing experience. Slow down, you’re on mountain time now.
- $160/night USD (Sun. – Thurs.) – Based on Double Occupancy
- $165/night USD (Fri. – Sat.) – Based on Double Occupancy
- $10/person USD – Up to 6 (Maximum)
- Plus $40/Maid Fee USD
- PET CHARGE $30/stay (has a fenced yard)
- BOAT RENTAL $160 for FULL DAY or $90 for HALF DAY (4 hours) for 20 ½ ft. John Boat with new 4 stroke electric Mercury with electric start motor (must replenish gas at end of rental)
- KAYAK RENTAL $35/day (with rod holders)
- TANDEM KAYAK RENTAL (tandem for 2 persons) $60/day
*Note: KAYAK pickups available customized for your pick up at multiple destinations downstream at your requested location and time planned in advance. Rivercliff’s exclusive resort amenity at an additional cost of $30 per person.
Private, secluded, a one-of-a-kind property, your Ozark Mountain Retreat. Come once, and you are hooked for life!