Fisherman’s Cabin – 190 FT from White River with Semi Private Lighted Dock/Boat Ramp WIFI
Little Blue AMENITIES:
- SLEEPS 4 Adults 2 Children
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Full Bed
- 2 Long Couches
- 1 Bathrooms
- Kitchen Refrigerator-Freezer-Coffee Maker-Oven-Micowave-Dishes-Utensils
- 55 in DIRECTV with smart Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Charcoal Park Style Grill
- Raised covered patio and wraparound deck with river views
- Fire pit (with free firewood) for evening pleasure
- Private Boat Ramp/Launch
- Solar lighted private floating dock you can fish 24/7
- Bathroom with Tub/Shower – hair dryer – private water heater with plenty of HOT water
- Extra pillows, blankets, linens, body wash, towels and cream rinse
We are located on the upper White River between the Bull Shoals Dam and Gaston’s Resort, next to the #1 state park in Arkansas in the breathtaking Ozark Mountains, just 90 miles from Branson, Missouri. Blanchard Springs Caverns is about 90 minutes away. If you’ve never been in a cave—this is a beautiful experience. (Then it’s time to journey to the dock to catch that trophy fish.)
The lighted private secluded dock (for Rivercliff’s guests only) and the river are at the end of our long driveway. It is a refreshing walk anytime of the day. The water on the river stays a constant 47 degrees year around, so in the summer months you will be much cooler near the river so come in August to avoid the heat near your home. The White River is home to the wintering bald eagle. Expect to see Canadian geese floating down river and deer on our property,
We supply everything you need for a fantastic experience but your fishing gear, clothes, and consumables. You may rent our boats or kayaks (on property) OR bring your own. If fly fishing is your thing, we suggest using our private boat ramp where you can launch your own boat. Or you can just catch a trophy trout right off our secluded lighted private dock. Fishing is open year around, and the White River is a famous blue-ribbon trout fishing location written up in Field and Stream magazine and is noted for the world record brown trout of 34 lbs. We can provide fishing guides at your request.
Enjoy the morning fog that quickly dissipates on the river and the crystal clear clean waters of the White River. Fish, watch the wildlife, relax, rent a boat or kayak.
Forget something? No problem. Bull Shoals is 1.5 miles away, and Walmart is 13 miles away.
This is a fisherman’s cabin with an open floor plan. 190 FT from the river’s edge. Your raised deck has views of the White River as you drink your morning coffee.
- $150/night USD + $40/maid fee
- PET CHARGE $25/stay (has a fenced yard)
- BOAT RENTAL $150 PER DAY for 20 ½ ft. John Boat with new 4 stroke electric mercury with electric start motor (must replenish gas at end of rental)
- KAYAK RENTAL $35/day (with rod holders)
- TANDEM KAYAK RENTAL (tandem for 2 persons) $50/day
*Note: KAYAK pickups available customized for your pickup at multiple destinations downstream at your requested location and time. Rivercliff’’s exclusive resort amenity at an additional cost of $25 per person.
Stay at the Cabin that started it all…..
Private, secluded, a one of a kind property, your Ozark Mountain Retreat. Come once, and you are hooked for life!